hanging-What is the number one most important rule of the summer? I don’t know about you, but 90 percent of the time I am holding a water bottle and the other 10 percent is spent constantly refilling it. But, eventually, you want to change
Cheap seats - This adorable barstool cover turns a plain, inexpensive chair into a custom piece of furniture that picks up prints and colors from throughout the room. You can change the look of the room by just swapping out covers!
Top 27 Ingenious Ways To Transrofm Old Pallets Into Beautiful Outdoor Furniture
I would like to get this one recycled for my garden as it is simplest of all, the design can be pursued even by the beginners because you just need some dis assembled pallet planks, and a staple gun to join and fix them in this particular shape.
Inspiração do dia! Canteiro elevado feito de telhas! Achei lindo! #inspiracaofloreseartesanato. #inspiração #flores #xonei #amei #telha #jardim #ideiasparajardim #canteiroelevado #hortaemcasa #hortinha #hortadetemperos
Site has all kinds of things you can do with baby food jars. Ideas range from this cener peice collection to using baby food jars as spice containers. They have even painted the baby food jars for added effect!