Product sold by
White Ink Vellum Save The Dates with Heavyweight Envelope - PLEASE READ LISTING
These elegant Save The Dates are printed with white ink onto translucent vellum providing an ethereal quality that's sure to impress and delight your guests. Included is a luxurious premium paper envelope in a choice of colour.
E N V E L O P E S
Our heavyweight paper envelopes are custom made for Crum&Co, from fine 135gsm paper with a subtle premium texture. They feature a pointed invitation style flap, and come in seventeen colours; Blush, Coral, Raspberry, Charcoal, Dusty Rose, Terracotta, Toffee, Sandstone, Soft White, Nude, Mid Grey, Oyster, Navy, Forest Green, Black, Burgundy & Leaf Green. If you'd like to see additional samples of a number of envelope colours, just add 'Additional Envelope' to your cart, along with 'Unpersonalised Sample'.
G O L D
E N V E L O P E
F O I L I N G
Our gold envelope foiling says 'kindly deliver to' on the front and 'with love' on the reverse. Please note the foiling can't be changed in any way and is only available on BOTH sides of the envelopes.
The gold envelope foiling can be purchased here for an additional cost:
E N V E L O P E
P R I N T I N G
Envelope addressing is not included but can be purchased here for an additional cost:
S A M P L E S
Please note that samples are not personalised with your own details. Samples are generally dispatched within a couple of days.
D O N ’ T
F O R G E T
O R D E R
S P A R E S !
We strongly advise ordering at least 10-15 more than you think you’ll need because:
• You may want to send replacements for any that get lost in the post
• You may want to invite a “Reserve List” once you find out how many guests can’t attend
• You may want to hand write the addresses so you’ll need spares for any mistakes
• You may want one as a keepsake
• You may want to give one to your photographer to photograph in a flat lay.
Ordering further small quantities at a later date will be extremely expensive, so it’s best to order spares now, than to face a large additional cost later on.
H O W
W O R K S
(For full orders only - not for samples)
• Once we receive your order and payment, we’ll send you a digital proof to approve (usually within 24 hours - Mon-Fri).
• Please let us know if you’d like us to make any text changes to this proof or if your proof is approved for print.
• If required, we’ll send you a revised proof to approve.
• You’re welcome to make further changes, however each set of changes will incur an additional £11 charge.
S H I P P I N G
• Standard shipping is untracked but with proof of delivery and takes approximately 2-3 working days to the UK and 3-7 to the rest of the world, however please note that this timing is not guaranteed and it can take longer. If you require your items by a particular date, please select express shipping at checkout.
• Tracked shipping can be purchased at checkout for an additional cost. Timings are as per standard shipping and are not guaranteed.
• Express (Tracked) Shipping of 1 working day (to the UK) or approximately 3 working days (to the US) can be purchased at checkout for an additional cost.
D I M E N S I O N S
Vellum Card: 105x148mm (A6)
Envelope: 114 x 162mm (C6)
Sticker: 19mm diameter
T H E
S M A L L
P R I N T
• Sorry, samples can’t be personalised with your own details. You’ll receive a sample with example text in it the same or similar to that in the photos.
• Please note that the cards, envelopes & stickers come uncollated. You'll simply need to pop your cards into your envelopes and seal with your sticker.
• The price includes 2 proofs: we’ll send you a PDF proof of your design to approve. You can then make any text changes you’d like to that proof and we’ll then send you a second, final proof for your approval before print. Additional changes are charged at £11 per set of changes, per item.
• Any substantial changes to the design (apart from deleting elements or changing wording) will incur an additional design fee of £22.
• All text should be supplied in it’s finalised form, with the correct details, wording, spelling and punctuation.