UZAP Photo Tour of Maison de l'Art See our new Pinterest page and boards featuring the UZAP 2.0 Social Marketplace and the UZAP Photo Tour of Maison de l'Art ebook at http://pinterest.com/uzapcto/ Contact us for your own ebook or live video embed presentation on Pinterest Facebook Google+ today at 603-397-0960 or see the www.uzap.com contact form at http://www.uzap.com/uzap/contact/ or message us via facebook!
Abstract Oil on Ceramic Tile: Dominique Boutaud Brilliant Colorful “Abstract on Tile” by Dominique Boutaud. Her originals are in oil and sometimes reproduced on ceramic tile. Dominique has exhibited her work all over Europe and namely at the Louvres Museum and the Grand Palais in Paris. http://www.uzap.com/uzap-photo-tour-of-maison-de-lart/
UZAP Photo Tour of Maison de l'Art Original Oil Paintings: Monique Sakellarios One of Monique Sakellarios’ oil painting of “Poppies”. More of her impressionistic paintings can also be seen in the background.
Maison de l’Art : Monique Sakellarios’ Miniature painting of an art show in Montmartre, Paris. Monique primes her canvases with cadmium red before starting to paint. She then uses multiple glazes of transparent oil paint while letting some of the red show through. This gives her paintings their unique glow. at http://www.uzap.com/uzap-photo-tour-of-maison-de-lart/ see page 47
Mary Jane Cross Limited Edition Print Girl in Summer: Mary Jane Cross’ limited edition print. Mary Jane paints in oils. She has a permanent right hand tremor which makes it impossible for her to use tools to paint. All her paintings are 98% finger painted and the remaining 2% of the painting is refined with a small brush with the help of prosthetic devices of her own invention. Page 12 UZAP Photo Tour of Maison de l'Art www.uzap.com
UZAP Photo Tour of Maison de l'Art page 27 99.9 Fine Silver and Dichroic Glass Jewelry: Michela Verani Michela Verani’s jewelry is handmade using 99.9 fine silver and dichroic glass and are sometimes hand-painted as well. Michela’s designs are always her own creation. Did you know that 99.9% pure Fine Silver does not Tarnish!
UZAP Photo Tour of Maison de l'Art page 23 Framed Polymer Clay Sculptures: Cukier Art Cukier Art - Judaic art made with expression, heritage, tradition and hope. They are framed polymer clay sculptures.