Paqui León

Paqui León

5
Followers
5
Following
Paqui León
More ideas from Paqui
рушник, схема

рушник, схема

08a1ad65820e1961da7cc8c3e94d91cb.jpg (1957×1290)

08a1ad65820e1961da7cc8c3e94d91cb.jpg (1957×1290)

What You Love Shawl Free Crochet Pattern | The Unraveled Mitten

This free crochet shawl pattern is a stylish & cozy textured wrap you can drape over your shoulders for warmth or around your neck as a triangle scarf.

I folded the mandala again with the stitch markers together and put two more markers at the new fold. There were now four stitch markers on the four corners where the first added flower would be attached.

I folded the mandala again with the stitch markers together and put two more markers at the new fold. There were now four stitch markers on the four corners where the first added flower would be attached.

I crocheted four white flowers that matched the flower ring and added one to each of the four corners where the markers were. Then I crocheted eight pink flowers from the center of the mandala pattern to put on either side of the white corner flowers.

I crocheted four white flowers that matched the flower ring and added one to each of the four corners where the markers were. Then I crocheted eight pink flowers from the center of the mandala pattern to put on either side of the white corner flowers.

This is just a close up of the stitches. When the corner was filled in I went around the now squared afghan with off-white cross stitches. From there I jumped back into the pattern at the granny stitches and followed the pattern (adjusting at the corners) out to the scalloped row.

This is just a close up of the stitches. When the corner was filled in I went around the now squared afghan with off-white cross stitches. From there I jumped back into the pattern at the granny stitches and followed the pattern (adjusting at the corners) out to the scalloped row.

As you can see, it took at least three rows of stitches to fill in the corner. On the second row around I used slip stitches to go around the first part of the leaf as it didn't need built up at that spot. As soon as I was around the leaf I graduated the stitches again from single, double and then treble.

As you can see, it took at least three rows of stitches to fill in the corner. On the second row around I used slip stitches to go around the first part of the leaf as it didn't need built up at that spot. As soon as I was around the leaf I graduated the stitches again from single, double and then treble.