Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for DIY Edible. Get inspired and try out new things.
One Savvy Mom NYC Mom Blogger. Family lifestyle blog chronicles family and motherhood. NYC, Fashion, Travel, Food, Genius Products, DIY, kids crafts.
I've made tons of batches of homemade play dough searching for a non toxic edible recipe that was toddler friendly & this DIY homemade play dough recipe....
18 · 15 minutes · Edible glitter is easy to make and can usually made with ingredients already in your bakery! Make a little or make a lot to add some sparkle to your edible treats.
- 15 g Knox powdered gelatin
- 2 oz Water
- 1 tsp Metallic dust ((such as pearl dust from michaels or www.thesugarart.com))
1 · 65 minutes · These gluten and dairy free DIY Edible Terrariums are Mother Nature's way of including those of us with brown thumbs.
- 4 Blackberries
- 1 Cacao nibs
- 4 Kiwis
- 4 Raspberries
- 20 Strawberry tips
- 1 tbsp Nondairy milk
- 3 cup Cereal, gluten free
- 2 drops Food coloring and water to mix evenly into cereal, all natural green
Baking & Spices
- 1 Chocolate sprinkles
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder, dark
- 1 Food coloring, all natural black
- 1/3 cup Non-hydrogenated shortening
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
Bread & Baked Goods
- 1 Recipe gluten free chocolate cupcakes
- 20 Marshmallows
- 2 cup Marshmallows
- clean paint brush
- 10 Toothpicks, broken in half
Want in on the slime movement, but not the toxic chemicals? Try this edible slime made from Starburst candies. Starburst slime is fun and tasty!
1 · Learn how to make an easy DIY slime for kids without glue or borax that is both colorful and tasty with this edible slime recipe. A fun kids slime recipe that is perfect for any age.#sensoryplay #slime #kenarry #ideasforthehome
Baking & Spices
- 1/4 cup Corn starch
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 bag Starburst