Pinterest
Lizzi Miller, 20, plus-size model. Love her real-ness and willingness to be soft and squishy in front of the camera.Thank you!

What Everyone But You Sees About Your Body

Lizzie Miller in the 2009 Sept. issue of Glamour. I remember reading this article as a teenager and being so inspired by seeing a healthy, happy, beautiful woman over a size six in a national magazine.

Marilyn Monroe

30 Photos of Marilyn Monroe Not Giving a Damn

Gorgeous, curvy, voluptuous ladies ♥ beauty beautiful cute pretty sexy hot classy fashion modern diy simple color season style cool dress outfit clothes hair makeup real women plus curvy figured shoes pants♥

Only 5% of women have the kind of body we see on billboards and magazines. Here are 96 examples of the rest if us.

96 Bodies You Won't See On Billboards -- But Should

Only 5 percent of women have the type of body we see on billboards and in TV commercials. The "Expose" project wants you to see the remaining 95 percent.

An average woman - way more beautiful than sticks.

The wobbly bits that shook the world: The joyous support created by a model's picture (flabby tummy and all)

"Real woman" model Lizzie Miller poses with her "flabby tummy and all" and most importantly she looks SO happy in this picture. I don't want to be a stick, I want to be a real woman with healthy curves!

Aerie is a brand known for preaching body positivity. Now, their movement continues with the new "Share Your Spark" campaign which takes things a step further by using real women in their ads. The cast of 40 includes Aerie staff members, bloggers, designers, and customers.

Aerie Recruits Real Women for Its Latest #AerieREAL Campaign

Say no to thinspo, and say yes to loving yourself!

Daily motivation (25 photos)

@bodyposipanda: "WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT REAL BODIES LOOK LIKE ANYMORE. And no not real as in 'REAL women have curves' (screw that body shaming bullshit all women are real). Real as in RAW unedited unposed unairbrushed REAL. Bodies from all angles not just the most 'flattering' ones. We see so many painstakingly posed professional model bodies that we start to see our own as flawed. Abnormal. Ugly. But there really is no wrong way to have a body despite what we've all been taught.  Whenever I…

@bodyposipanda: "WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT REAL BODIES LOOK LIKE ANYMORE. And no not real as in 'REAL women have curves' (screw that body shaming bullshit all women are real). Real as in RAW unedited unposed unairbrushed REAL. Bodies from all angles not just the most 'flattering' ones. We see so many painstakingly posed professional model bodies that we start to see our own as flawed. Abnormal. Ugly. But there really is no wrong way to have a body despite what we've all been taught. Whenever I…

Student Creates Haunting Photos Using Trump's Quotes About Women

Student Creates Haunting Photos Using Trump’s Quotes About Women

A college student has created a moving photo series featuring the hateful words about women said by President-elect Donald Trump.

I just appreciate the untouched, un-photoshopped BEAUTY of this photo!

marilyn - REAL and NATURAL beauty, no plastic surgery, no photo shopping, not a stick figure. She was a true beauty icon.

Proof that curvy girls can be sexy too!! :)

Plus size ,Plus Size Panties Sale for full figured women sizes 10 to 44 thongs boy shorts shapers tights stockings

I think this is a perfect body love the bathing suit gotta love the 50s

A girl posted this picture and this what she said about it--"This what I don't want to end up like! Motivation to stay thin and beautiful!" Well that girl is ridiculous! The women in this photo is gorgeous, her body is amazing! Real women have curves!